5/1/13

This and that to share, especially a great book which released yesterday 4/30/13!

Recently I purchased some signed by author books and had them shipped to me from owner Wendy Drew at Rose's Bookhouse in Missouri and if you so happen to ever be in the neighborhood be sure to stop in and grab a book or two from them and maybe even pet Rosie the store mascot kitty!

Photos click to goodreads.com
As I was bouncing around my emails and blog posts that I receive there came to my attention that a bunch of my fellow Blood of Eden fans had reviewed and shared their thoughts on "The Eternity Cure-Blood of Eden #2" by Julie Kagawa.
They include JC from JC's Book Haven who shared her post here, then found another review from Kimba over at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer here, and then another over at Mel's Random Reviews here, also over at All Things Urban Fantasy there was a review done by Abigail here and found a couple more from Jenny at Supernatural Snark and also read and shared by 
Heather at Book Savvy Babes.
These ladies all agree that the author did a bang up job and so do I as read and will post later this week along with my thoughts on book 1, "The Immortal Rules".
 photo HotBloodedbookcover_zps252e0dee.jpg photo FullBloodedbookcoverphoto_zpsba1c4b94.jpg             









                          
BOOK COVERS LINK TO GR
Another great release in a series new to me that came out on the 23rd and had rave reviews is "Hot Blooded-Jessica McClain #2" by Amanda Carlson who had a great interview with Stacy at Urban Fantasy Investigations prior to release day here.
The bloggers whose reviews I found include Carmel from Rabid Reads and you can read it here, the next blogger who read and enjoyed the book is Jennifer at The Book Nympho here, and then over at WLP Zombie Joe put in his take followed by Heather at Book Savvy Babes and last one is an author interview with Amanda Carlson over at My World...in words and pages who got me excited to head over to Netgalley and grab the first two books to read myself and my reviews will be coming soon.
Photobucket
Amanda created a lovely thought provoking discussion post over at On A Book Bender where she wants to know Why We Blog. Personally I still enjoy finding new to me books, authors and fellow bloggers who love to read the same things I do and also have some of the other same outside hobbies they enjoy discussing occasionally.
Riverina Romantics did a spotlight post introducing Swagmaster Designs and if you enjoy "sweet" hand made items then check out the link to their FB page and they have some really neat "charms" with photos already created for certain orders.
Photobucket
Author Kait Nolan  had an interesting post where she found a unique service called IFTTT that can be used to help when google reader goes away for some that like to "create" their own way to follow a blog or anything else they like to read later.
Photobucket
For those who LOVE chocolate you have to head over to author Shelley Munro's blog because she has posted the below photo and a recipe for Slow Cooker: Self-Saucing Chocolate Pudding which sounds and looks so delicious!
links to shelley's post
Photobucket
My favorite find however is something that was shared by  Jenn at I Read Good Blog
Who else can hardly stand the wait till November release?

What interesting things do you have to share?


Follow on Bloglovin
TransparentSignature

0 comments: