1/16/13

Characters on my shelves I would like to meet-Discussion Post A Touch Of Crimson...

We all share the books we get in the mail, we all chat about the books we read, we all moan about the bulging To Be Read shelves in our living spaces... It came to me as a way to share with followers and people who come by out of curiosity what is on my shelves that have not been read yet by sharing what characters in the books I would like to meet... The posts will be short and will go through each book that are sitting waiting to be opened and select at least one character I find that is interesting and whose story have not gotten to enjoy yet... What would be great if these would become discussion posts we can all enjoy and learn more about the books from...
Okay a book with fallen angels, vampires, werewolves and a reincarnated leading lady sounded like one that I could snap up and quickly devour. However after getting a copy of Renegade Angels series book #1 it has sadly sat on my shelves waiting for me to introduce myself to Adrian Mitchell who is the elite Special Ops leader of the unit of seraphim whose job it is to punish the Fallen angels who have become vampires and control and command the pack of indentured lycans. Not sure what happened but the book is still unread and there is already 2 novellas and the second book in series out as well. 

My hope is that those of you who have read the books will stop by and tell me what character out of them you enjoyed meeting the most. And for those of you like me who have not read them yet which character you are looking eagerly forward to reading about.
{Also I have included a linky if you want to write your own post and link back to share.}

Photobucket






TransparentSignature

2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh this is an author I've yet to read. I do want to as well. Hope you get to meet the characters one day. ;)

Jackie Burris said...

I plan on it Melissa, if only my books would stop spawning offspring they would get read sooner. :-)