2/25/12

Past happenings and upcoming week of 2/27/2012.







Looking back and looking forward to what is going on once again, may not continue these recaps but then again in case someone wishes to find out what I have been up to this is the way to do it!
The 17th no post, on the 18th did a small recap of some of my last reads in 2011, the 19th 
and 20th no posts.
Posted the Vampires for Valentines winners on the 21st, on the 22nd was featured at The Scene of The Blog on Kittling Books, 





 23rd posted my thoughts on The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 1:Meeting and Mating by Evelyn Lafont, on the 28th will post my thoughts on volume 2 of the series,


















on the 29th will post my thoughts on Just One Look by Joan Reeves, on the 1st of March have a short explanation of my upcoming months plans, 2nd of March no posts and the 3rd will post the winner of ecopy of The Kure.


So in past two weeks shared my thoughts on The Kure on 2/16/12, interviewed author and also shared my thoughts on The Vagabond King 2/15/12 and wished everyone a Happy Valentines on the 14th.


















TransparentSignature

0 comments: